In Memory of Frank Lindenfeld
Frank Lindenfeld, co-founder of GEO, dear friend, husband and father, scholar, visionary advocate for democracy, and tireless worker for social and economic justice, passed away on June 8, 2008.
Frank's wisdom, kindness, dedication and gentle manner touched the lives of many people and his spirit will live on in the work that we do together to build a better world.
We have created a Forum on this website through which people can post reflections, memories and celebrations of Frank's life and his contributions to our lives and to the world. Please share your thoughts here.
With love and solidarity,
The GEO Collective
A weekly email newsletter connecting you with our latest issues, articles and special features. Subscribe now!
- 2: Building Regional Solidarity Economy Networks-NEW!
- 1: Expanding the Reach of Food Co-ops
- 18: The Southern Cooperative Movement
- 17: Scaling-Up the Cooperative Movement
- 16: Intentional Communities and Solidarity Economics
- 15: Advancing the Development of Worker Co-ops-ADWC 2013
- 14: The Anniversary Issue
- 13: The Frank Lindenfeld Memorial
- 12: International Year of the Cooperative
- 11: Lessons for Today from "Black Like Me"
- 10: Occupy! Connect! Create!
- 9: Collective Action: Research, Practice and Theory
- 8: Worker Cooperative Development Models
- 7: The Cooperative Advantage
- 6: Inter-cooperation is Key
- 5: Education For Economic Liberation
- 4: Land, Food, Childcare, Laundry, and a Book
- 3: Worker Cooperative Replication
- 2: Strengthening the Movement
- 1: Grassroots Democracy In Action